Eden Rock Capital Management has acted as a fund manager and investment advisor to a wide range of investment vehicles and is well placed to provide a full suite of services related to the running of investment funds.
Current Fund Management mandates include:
In recent years Eden Rock has been involved in numerous fund restructuring situations involving distressed assets. We have taken over and managed the monetisation of a range of private lending funds and have had considerable success deploying our own capital alongside external investors.
UK Commercial Property
The objective is to invest in and proactively manage commercial property in the UK’s regional real estate market to produce a diversified portfolio of investments. The strategy involves identifying properties that would benefit from value-added asset management, including refurbishment, use optimisation and lease re-configuration.
Fund Management Services typically provided by Eden Rock include:
- Opportunity identification
- Securing Joint Venture partner where appropriate
- Vehicle establishment
- Proprietary seed capital
- Capital raise from third party investors
- Provision of regulatory umbrella
- Preparation of relevant documentation
- Investor due diligence process
- Fund operations
- Risk management and ongoing monitoring
- Board Seat and Investment Committee participation
- Investor relations